GOLF VIEW HOMES – PENTHOUSE – 3 bedrooms
New Development – 3 bedroom Penthouse from 679,000.-€
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 guest toilet
- Living area 120 m²
- Terraces 125 m²
- 2 Garage Spaces
- 1 storage room
Location and views
- Fantastic golf-views
- South facing
• Secure perimeter fencing.
• Controlled pedestrian access.
• Preinstallation of CCTV system in communal areas.
• Communal gardens with a mixture of tropical and native species with pedestrian footpaths.
• Exterior lighting with presence detection.
• Pool with beach-type access area.
• Children´s pool.
• Pool Bar.
• In later phases, a lap swimming pool will be built.
• Outdoor Children’s Play Area.
• Children´s Aqua Play Area.
• Outdoor Gym Area.
• Picnic Area.
• Crazy Golf.
• In later phases, an indoor gym with sauna, a co-working area, a boules court, outdoor chess board, table tennis area, a platform for yoga & meditation, and changing rooms/WCs will be built
• The building foundations will consist of a reinforced concrete slab meeting current regulations and in accordance with the recommendations of the geotechnical survey.
• The structure will be built using reinforced concrete columns and beams. The floor structures will be executed by two-way joist slabs or flat plates, according to the
specifications and requirements
• The roofs of the buildings will be waterproofed and thermally insulated. Non-transmittable roofs will be finished with gravel. Transmittable roofs will be finished with flooring suitable for exteriors.
• The exterior walls will be made of engineering bricks covered to the outside with render, generally using a waterproofed mortar of cement and sand, and to the
inside with waterproofed cement mortar rendering, an air cavity with thermal-acoustic insulation and prefabricated plaster panels.
• In certain areas, outdoor walls will be stone-clad.
• Prefabricated partition walls made from lightweight plaster reinforced with fiber glass and cellulose paper. The panels will be assembled using adhesives of plaster
and synthetic additives.
• Hot water will be produced using solar panels alongside an electric water heater in each home. The panels will be installed on the roofs of the buildings.
• Electric underfloor heating installed in the bathroom of the master bedroom. In the rest of the bathrooms, the installation of electric underfloor heating will be optional.
• Air conditioning system installed in the living room and bedrooms of each home, consisting of a split unit and interior distribution ducts.
• White plastic paint (if not tiled).
• Porcelain tiles by KERABEN or similar with skirting boards to match. The standard finish will be a matt white-grey tone.
• In private areas, flooring to match the interior but with an added non-slip treatment. This flooring will always be the
• The same as the standard interior flooring without the possibility of changing it.
BATHROOM WALL TILING
• Bathroom tiles by KERABEN or similar with the option of tiling or mosaics available in shower/bath areas. The standard finish will be a matt white-grey tone for
the tiling in general and, as standard, mosaics will be installed in shower/bath areas. The standard finish of the mosaics will have a mix of white and grey tones.
• LED lighting throughout.
• Recess lighting in the ceiling of the living room.
• Recess lighting along the window of the master bedroom.
• Exterior lighting on terraces.
• Entrance door with a white interior and wood effect exterior hung on anti-lever hinges with peephole and large stainless steel pull handle.
• Interior doors in white with stainless steel fittings.
• Wardrobes with the white exterior finish and lined interiors with shelving, drawers, and hanging rail. LED lighting is fitted within the master bedroom wardrobe.
• Exterior windows and doors fabricated using aluminum lacquered in RAL 9003. Aluminum carpentry will have a thermal break and micro ventilation in line with the
Spanish Building Code. Double glazing using CLIMALIT or similar.
• Motorised monoblock aluminum shutters fitted on bedroom windows.
• Glass balustrades mounted on aluminum profiles and anchored to the brick structure of the building.
Laminated glass in a 10+10 mm format according to regulations.
• TV and telecommunication outlets in living rooms and bedrooms.
• USB plugs in each bedroom.
• Plugs and switches from the series D-LIFE by SCHNEIDER or similar.
• Video intercom by FERMAX or similar.
• VILLEROY BOCH or similar bath.
• DURAVIT or similar suspended toilet with soft-close seat and concealed cistern by LAUFEN or similar.
• Tempered glass shower and bath screens.
• HANS GROHE or similar mixer taps on sink and thermostatic shower/bath valves.
• Composite material shower tray.
• Mirrors installed in all bathrooms and WCs.
• Antifog mirrors with indirect lighting installed in master bathrooms.
• Ventilation in accordance with the Spanish Building Code.
• High-quality bathroom furniture in white.
• In master bathrooms, composite sink-worktops shall be installed. In secondary bathrooms and WCs, porcelain
sinks will be installed.
• DEKTON by COSENTINO, or similar, worktops and peninsulas (where applicable). The standard finish will be gloss and will have a marbled effect with an overall white
tone and grey veining.
• High-quality kitchen units in white.
• Indirect lighting on the upper kitchen units and on the island/peninsula where applicable.
• Mirrored splashback. The standard finish will have a grey tone.
• Induction hob integrated into the worktop or on the island/peninsula where applicable.
• Underhung metal sink and tap with an extractable hose. The standard finishes will be stainless steel and chrome respectively.
• Extractor fan within the upper kitchen units, or in the case of a kitchen with an island/peninsula, in the ceiling.
• A high-quality washer-dryer will be supplied, its location dependent upon the typology.
• Kitchen appliances by SIEMENS or similar, including an induction hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave oven. Appliances will be integrated where
possible or in stainless steel and back glass finish if visible.
• Outdoor tap and an electric point per home.
PARKING & STORAGE
• All homes have at least one car parking space each.
• Depending on the typology, some units will have an independent storeroom.
• Remote controlled access to parking.
• Lift access is possible from the garage to all floors.
• Preinstallation of electric vehicle charging points