Baths 2 Bedrooms 3 Living area 134 m² Terrace area 84 m²
SEA VIEW HOMES – DUPLEX – Fase 2
New Development – pre-launch-prices from 395,000.-€
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 1/2 bathrooms
- Living area 134 m²
- Terraces 84m² + 32 m² Garden
- 2 Garage Spaces
Location and views
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the sea and Gibraltar
- South facing
RESORT FACILITIES & FEATURES
- Communal landscaped gardens with a mixture of tropical and native species throughout the resort.
- Rainwater capture system.
- Ambient and presence detection lighting.
- Exterior areas are accessible for disabled users.
- Outdoor children’s play area.
- Beach entry infinity pool with sea views.
- Children’s aqua play area.
- Pool bar
- Toilets and changing rooms.
- Wi-Fi is provided in the pool area.
Fitness and Leisure
- Outdoor fitness zone.
- Paddle court.
- Multipurpose court
- Badminton court
- Running track
- Birdwatching area
- Picnic area
- Cycling track
- Beach Club
- Infinity Yoga platform.
- Foundations will consist of footings and reinforced
concrete retaining walls with waterproofing and
- Reinforced concrete columns and slabs systems, and steel columns on the top floor. A unidirectional slab system will be executed on the ground floor using joists.
The rest of the floor slabs will be a two-way slab system.
- Flat roof with drainage incline finished with artificial grass.
- Perforated bricks covered by a white render and lined with damp-proof cement as well as thermal and acoustic insulation within the cavities and enclosed using
prefabricated partition walls of fiberglass reinforced plaster.
- Ceramic cladding and stone will be used as feature walls.
- Prefabricated partition walls made from lightweight
plaster reinforced with fiberglass.
- Solar panels on the roof of the building do not obscure views. These heat the water of the communal tanks, which is then supplied, pre-heated to each
apartment to the individual electric water heaters.
- Air conditioning by AIRZONE or similar for cooling and heating.
- Electric underfloor heating in the en-suite bathroom of the main bedrooms.
- Bioethanol fires with marble framing in all Duplexes and Penthouses.
- White paint with matt finish on ceilings and walls were not tiled.
- Large-format porcelain tiles by KERABEN or similar with skirting boards to match.
- In private areas, KERABEN or similar with added non-slip treatment.
- Large format bathroom tiles by KERABEN or similar with the option of large tiles or mosaics available in shower and bath areas.
- LED lighting throughout.
- LED recess lighting in the ceiling of the living room.
- LED recess lighting along with the main window of the main bedroom of the penthouses and duplexes.
- Exterior lighting on terraces.
- Entrance door with a white lacquered interior and wood effect exterior hung on anti-lever hinges with peephole and large, stainless steel pull handle.
- Interior doors in white lacquer with stainless steel fittings.
- Hinged wardrobe doors with a white lacquer exterior, integrated handles, and lined interiors with shelving, drawers, and hanging rail
- LED lights fitted in the main bedroom wardrobes.
- Windows and doors fabricated using aluminum, with a thermal break and micro ventilation in line with the Spanish Building Code and lacquered in RAL 9003.
- Double glazing using CLIMALIT glass or similar.
- Motorized monoblock aluminum shutters fitted on the main windows of all bedrooms.
- Glass balustrades mounted on aluminum profiles and anchored to the concrete structure of the building
- The glass is laminated in a 10+10 mm format.
- TV and telecommunications outlets.
- USB plugs.
- Plugs and switches from the series D-Life by SCHNEIDER or similar provided the ability to upgrade to wireless control of plugs and switches.
- Video Intercom by FERMAX or similar with Wi-Fi connectivity (also for use with a smartphone).
- VILLEROY & BOCH or similar bath.
- DURAVIT or similar suspended toilet with soft-close seat and concealed cistern by LAUFEN or similar
- Tempered glass shower and bath screens.
- HANSGROHE or similar mixer taps and thermostatic shower/bath valves
- Composite material shower trays recessed into flooring
- Mirrors installed in all bathrooms and WCs
- Antifog mirrors with backlighting found in the bathroom of the main bedroom of all properties, plus the secondary bathrooms of the penthouses
- Ventilation in accordance with Spanish Building Code.
- Bathroom furniture lacquered in white.
- In the bathrooms of the main bedrooms, composite sink worktops shall be installed. In secondary bathrooms and guest toilets, porcelain sinks will be installed.
- DEKTON by CONSENTINO, or similar, worktops and peninsulas (where applicable) in the kitchen.
- High-quality kitchen units in lacquered white.
- Indirect LED lighting on upper kitchen units and on the peninsula where applicable.
- Mirrored splashback
- Induction hob integrated into the worktop or peninsula depending upon kitchen layout.
- Underhung metal sink and tap with an extractable hose.
- Extractor fan within the upper kitchen units or, in the case of a kitchen with a peninsula, in the ceiling.
- An INDESIT or similar energy-efficient washer/dryer is fitted in the utility room or corresponding area.
- Energy-efficient kitchen appliances by SIEMENS or similar, including induction hob, oven, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave. Appliances will be
integrated where possible or in a stainless steel and black glass finish were visible.
- Exterior outdoor tap and electric point per unit.
- Penthouses and duplexes have an outdoor television outlet.
Parking & Storage
- All units have at least one storeroom and parking space.
- Penthouses and duplexes have two parking spaces.
- Remote control access to parking.
- Lift access from parking to all floors.
- Preinstallation of an electric vehicle charging point per unit.
- Secure perimeter fencing
- Preinstallation of a communal CCTV system
- Pedestrian and vehicular access point with security gate and security post.
- Water softening & filtration system to water entering Infinity
- Bicycle parking.