Baths 5 Bedrooms 5 Living area 517 m² Terrace area 300 m² Reg. Code Central
Luxury Villa with fantastic features and magnificent views – Sleeps up to 10
- 5 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
There are 2 large master bedroom suites and 1 further suite on the first floor and 2 further double/twin suites on the ground floor one of which is wheelchair friendly. Each has a terrace and sea view.
- Built: 517 m²
- Terraces: 300 m²
- Plot: 3000 m²
- Parking inside the gated front-house area for 3-4 cars and 1 garage
- All utilities, final cleaning, and final laundry included.
- Weekly Golf package with buggy available for our guests. Don’t miss it!
- Private 11-meter infinity salt-water pool with waterfall which can be heated at extra cost if desired.
- Extensive terracotta tiled terrace with a fountain. Plenty of sunbeds.
- A large covered area comprising barbecue kitchen and dining for 12.
- Further table with parasol for 6.
- Pool house with 2 shower rooms.
- Large garden comprising flat lawn area and different grassed areas and paths. Great variety of palms, fruit trees and flowering plants as well as scented herbs.
- Tennis court with floodlights. Amazing view of 3 nations – Spain, Gibraltar & Morocco!
- South facing
- Terracotta floors and beautiful local ceramic tiles throughout the house
- Double glazed windows with blinds/shutters
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating
- Kitchen: 2 ovens, 5 ring gas hob, 2 dishwashers, 2 sinks each with waste disposal, Amana fridge freezer with water/ice dispenser, second fridge, microwave, large pine table for 10, etc.
- Internet Access and local Telephone,
- Satellite TV – Sky channels
- Golf courses
- Sandy Alcaidesa Beach
- Playground for children
- Supermarket, Pharmacy, hairdresser, Gym, Pub, Pizzeria, Restaurants, etc.
- Shopping and bigger Supermarkets – 10 Minutes driving distance
- Malaga and Jerez Airports approx. 1-hour driving distance
- Gibraltar 14 Min. away
- Car needed